Friday 2 September 2016

Gratitude Day 2:The Loves of My Life





Hello everyone and welcome to Day 2 of the gratitude challenge that I'm so excited to be a part of! I've loved starting this challenge so far because it makes you look at all of the positive aspects in every area of your life instead of being down about the things you don't have! Today's theme is the loves of my life. This is very special to me because I am such a loving and emotional person and the ones that are closest to me are the ones that I hold dear and are the people I can turn to when I need someone.

The first person that is my love is my husband. I am very blessed to have someone that cares for me and loves me for the person that I am, even my flaws! I know that he would do anything for me and it's hard to find people like that. It's so nice to have a partner to be able to experience life with and through all of the bad and the good things that come along the way.






It might sound a little silly, but the second love in my life is my cat Chloe! I don't have any children, but to me she is my little version of a kid. Even though she's a cat she is so fun and makes me laugh all the time at the things she does. She has such a cute little personality. It's nice to have a piece of home here with me too.

My family means a lot to me and even though they're not perfect I'm glad they are in my life. When you go through bad things in life it teaches you to be a strong person so I'm grateful to have gone through the unfortunate things in my life. Without them, I wouldn't be the person that I am today.

Having people to love whether it's a significant other, family member or friend is very important in life. I'm so grateful for the relationships that I have because I'd feel lost without them. 

I would love to hear why you are grateful for the loves in your life! Please feel free to comment below, I love hearing other peoples stories!

Until tomorrow's theme of #30BBDAYSOFGRATITUDE, 
Ashley




#30bbdaysofgratitude challenge

1 comments:

  1. Oh lovely post Ashley!!!!
    I can feel through the words how much your family means to you!
    See you tomorrow!
    Aurélie x

    ReplyDelete