Sunday 11 September 2016

Gratitude Day 11: Knowledge


"An investment in knowledge always pays the best interest"- Benjamin Franklin

Welcome to day 11 of the 30 days of gratitude challenge! Today's theme is all about knowledge. I believe knowledge is power and the more you know and learn, the better off you'll become both mentally and financially down the road. I believe that if you put your mind to doing something you can easily achieve anything! 

I see myself as being a fairly smart person as a whole. There's a wide range of ways that you can be smart, it doesn't necessarily mean that you have to attend the most expensive universities to gain the best knowledge. I believe that you can gain knowledge and wisdom simply by having a good teacher, such as a parent or relative or even a friend. I love learning new things and I'm thankful to continue learning things everyday!

I'm thankful to have had the chance to further my education and attend a community college. I studied at this college because I wanted to push myself in order to get my associates degree in the end, and I did! It's not the most expensive college but I didn't care, since I was the one that paid for most of it. I am proud of myself for attending and not dropping out because a big percentage of undergrads drop out which is quite sad really. 

Graduation day, 2011

I would love to attend school again, I think it would be so fun to study somewhere in England! I have also taken a year course online and got a pharmacy technician certificate from it. It was a pretty hard course in the end and I would recommend attending the actual courses rather than study a course online that is really complex. I still am a little unsure what I want as a career, but I'm hoping to get into a nursing program one day. I love helping and caring for people, and I think people in need of help need to be better looked after. 



What does knowledge mean to you? Are you happy with how much you have learned so far? Is there anything that you'd like to learn more about? Thank you for reading today's #30bbdaysofgratitude them of knowledge! Look out for my post tomorrow! 

Have a lovely Sunday!

Ashley





#30bbdaysofgratitude challenge

1 comments:

  1. Well done for all your achievements, you can be really proud.
    I totally agree with you, knowledge is power! But I'm really done with school lol!

    ReplyDelete