Monday 19 September 2016

Gratitude Day 19: My Hobbies



Today is day 19 out of the 30 days of gratitude challenge! Thank you for joining me again for another day of being thankful and today we'll be focusing on my hobbies and why I enjoy them.

One of the hobbies that I'm thankful for  is horseback riding. I used to take horseback riding lessons when I was a kid and I wish I pursued it further and went on to show horses. I love horseback riding in general and there's something about being able to saddle up and go out for a trail ride, it really is so peaceful. I took my little sister for a trail ride because she was obsessed with anything and everything to do with horses so I thought it would be a nice little treat for her. We had a lot of fun! I would love to find a place in England that offers horseback riding lessons because I really want to get into it again and make it a routine.



I'm thankful for being a lover of photography and I take tons of pictures whenever I go to new places. It's so nice to be able to capture moments so you can always have them to look back on. I can't wait to be able  to purchase a better camera so I can take better quality photos as well. Scrap-booking is something that I've recently gotten into. I made one for my husband for Christmas one year and I loved doing it for him and it was probably one of the most meaningful gifts that I've given him. I plan on making one for our wedding day too.



These are just a few of the things that I love doing in my spare time. Hobbies are something that allow you to have fun and keep you busy doing what you love to do. I think life would be pretty boring if we didn't have things to occupy our minds. Are there any hobbies that you're thankful for?

Until tomorrow,

Ashley

#30bbdaysofgratitude challenge

0 comments:

Post a Comment