Tuesday 20 September 2016

Gratitude Day 20: My Emotions


Happy Tuesday to you all! Today marks day 20 of the gratitude challenge and I can't believe we're reaching the end of the month already! Today's topic is all about emotions and what brings me joy.

My astrological sign is a cancer (shout out to all my fellow cancer people out there!) so it only goes hand in hand that I am such an emotional person. I think one of the qualities that I like about myself is the fact that I tend to wear my heart on my sleeve. I appreciate people more when they are emotional instead of being cold hearted. 



I'm thankful to experience A TON of different emotions in any given month due to being a woman. At least I have an excuse right?

I'm thankful to be able to cry whenever I'm feeling sad. I think being able to experience different emotions is what makes us human. Imagine if we weren't able to express how we are feeling, we would be bottling up everything and people wouldn't be able to read us as easily. There would be no signs of aggression or love or sympathy, the world would be a much quieter and boring place.

I'm thankful for being excited and I get excited for almost anything! It's nice to have something to look forward to.

I'm thankful to show aggression so I don't keep my anger bottled up inside.

There are so many simple things that bring me joy. Going outside when it's a sunny day and going for a walk sometimes is the best thing, just to be able to get some exercise. I absolutely love traveling whether it's by train, bus, or car. I've been in the mood to travel a lot lately but haven't had the opportunity. Hopefully by the end of the year!

It's so simple to find things that bring me joy. What about you? What different emotions are you thankful for having? I hope as you read the different days of gratitude, maybe it will become easier for you to become more grateful on a daily basis?

Until tomorrow,

Ashley 


#30bbdaysofgratitude challenge

0 comments:

Post a Comment