Monday 26 September 2016

Christmas Gift Swap


Hi lovelies! With only 90 more days left until Christmas, I wanted to take part in something I came across on Twitter recently and thought why not spread the word! Christmas is a holiday that I'm obsessed with and I love being able to give gifts! There's something about gift giving that is so fun and exciting. Viola over at https://apieceofviola.wordpress.com/, came up with this lovely idea which was a success in the past so she decided to give it a go this year! Why not visit her page and show her some love! 

SO here are the facts:

  • You will be paired up with another blogger at the beginning of November and then you can start to get to know that person to get an idea of what they might like for the gift.
  • The budget it totally up to you and your fellow blogger
  • UK only

If this sounds like something you'd love to do, here's how to get involved!

  1. Fill out the Google form here and wait for a confirmation email from me (Viola).
  2. Write a blog post about this event within five days of receiving confirmation so that we can get as many bloggers involved as possible!
  3. Once paired up, get to know your fellow blogger, buy their gifts and send them off!

*November 1st is the deadline for completing the submission form

*November 6th is when you get to find out who you'll be paired with

*By December 17th Cutoff date for sending your gift(s) to your fellow blogger

In order to take part, you must:
  • Fill in the Google form document – here’s the link again.
  • Write a blog post about this event within five days of receiving confirmation.
  • Send a couple of nice gifts to your paired blogger by December 17th.
  • Write a post about your gifts (must include photos) after you have received them.
  • Send me links to all of your blog posts so I can see how the event has gone!
I'm so excited to be able to take part in this gift swap (#apovgiftswap) and I can't wait to see who I'll be paired up with! Why not join in the fun?!

If you would like more info from Viola on the gift swap click here!

Happy gifting!

Ashley


1 comments:

  1. I have also joined up for this christmas gift swap. I am really looking forward to it!

    www.sparklesatmidnight.com

    ReplyDelete