Saturday 16 July 2016

Birthday wishes

Good morning everyone and happy July 16th!


I just celebrated my 29th birthday on the 14th and had a lovely lunch out with my husband. I'm so thankful I got to spend the day with him and in lovely England as well! I wanted to make a wish list of things that I would LOVE to purchase for myself. It's always nice being celebrated and receiving gifts is always a plus, but this is just a list of things that I've had my eye on recently. 


Tanya Burr Martha Moo liquid lipstick


First off, I have been loving the Tanya Burr makeup collection recently and this liquid lipstick is next on my list. I have seen so many reviews on this and people are raving about it. I generally don't wear a lot of lipstick but when I do I usually reach for nude colors.  This is a matte lipstick that looks like a my lips but better color. I'm obsessed with anything matte looking at the moment, so why not try this?


Polaroid Pic 300

Who remembers Polaroid pictures?! I'm not sure if they have always been around but I haven't heard of them having a comeback until now. I would love to get my hand on this camera because I love the fact that you can get your pictures in an instant. I like technology, but there's always something special about having actual prints versus just taking pictures with a phone or storing them on a computer or disc.


Too Faced Chocolate Bon Bons palette

I've been focusing on trying to better myself and to be more positive about my looks. I like enhancing my eyes with pretty and shimmery shades. Purples and pinks compliment anyone with brown or hazel eyes so this palette is right up my alley. I have yet to try Too Faced eye shadows and have heard good things about this product. The fact that it actually smells like chocolate is a huge plus!


Tagine pot


I used to have a Moroccan next door neighbor who I was friends with and grew to LOVE Moroccan food. This tagine pot is on my list because it can cook a variety of food and I can become more experienced with cooking. I was so excited when I found out that they sell them in stores here in England.  A chicken tagine recipe with olives is so yummy cooked from one of these!

Nike Roshe trainers!

These Nike trainers are pretty much the next best thing in my eyes after the Nike shox which they no longer make anymore :( I am flat footed and most Nike trainers are SO comfortable for me. I love to walk and these provide great support. Bright and pastel colors are very in style right now so I hope to pick up a pair soon!


I hope you enjoyed my current items I'm dying to buy! Let me know if you have any of these items and give me your opinion on them. Also feel free to post pictures as well!


Have a wonderful weekend!

Ashley

















0 comments:

Post a Comment