Saturday 11 June 2016

Me, Myself, and I


Good afternoon! I wanted to do a  fun fact post for you to get to know me a little better!


  1. I'm a girly girl! Clothes, makeup, shopping, hair, you name it and I like it.
  2. I'm a middle child. I have an older brother Nate and a younger sister Cassidy (old photo).
  3. I was born in Cape Cod, Massachusetts and was brought up there for 10 years until moving to Maine.
  4. My first car was a black 1997 Honda Accord.
  5. I have a love for horses. I took horseback riding lessons as a kid and love trail riding whenever I can!
  6. I love all things nature: exploring new places and hiking!
  7. I'm obsessed with cleaning! I never used to be, but now that I'm married I have to clean up after him haha. I don't know what it is but I love the smell of bleach.
  8. My favorite dessert is tiramasu YUM!
  9. I enjoy watching makeup tutorials on Youtube.
  10. I absolutely love yoga! I miss taking classes but hope to start doing it again!

Did you catch what the queen wore at the trooping of the colour today?! Hope you all enjoy the weekend!

0 comments:

Post a Comment