Saturday 25 June 2016

June favorites!

Here are some of my favorite things from this month. Some of these I've been using for a while now but use them on a daily basis and others are new finds that I'm absolutely loving! I can't believe June is almost over but bring on July!



Tanya Burr lipgloss in  Lunchdate, £5.99 at Superdrug

I was very excited about this product because I have watched Tanya on Youtube for years and now she has a makeup line! I used to wear lip gloss when I was younger, but I tended not to like the stickiness of it. This lip gloss is definitely my all time favorite that I've ever tried. The smell is lovely, a mixture between a fruity/vanilla scent. The packaging is very sleek and high end looking without the expensive price! It has a doe foot applicator which makes the applying process easier. A great nude with good color payoff. Definitely a my lips but better type of lip gloss and does not have a sticky texture whatsoever. I highly recommend this if you're looking for a lip gloss!

Barry M nail polish in Green Berry, £3.99

I have always been obsessed with nail polish and love trying different colors and brands. Barry M is one of my favorites.This is a beautiful bright color for Summertime! The brush is big enough so it applies the polish evenly and you have more control. I found this brand to be long lasting as well, without the polish chipping too quickly. Two coats is more than enough with this color!

Loreal Lumi Magique liquid foundation in Rose Pearl, £10.99

Foundations can be a little tricky if your're not used to shopping around for them. This Loreal liquid foundation comes with a pump which I love, so you don't have to use too much. One of the things I don't like about foundations is that they can make you look "cakey". This definitely does not do that and is not cakey looking at all! It's a light coverage formula that you can build up if you need to. I like that it covers up the redness on my face and makes my skin all of the same color. It also has SPF 18 so you don't have to worry about not being protected from the sun. It is one of the top foundations that I have tried and I'm loving it!

Game of Thrones First Season, £11.99

I'm just jumping on the bandwagon with this but I have heard that the Game of Thrones series was very popular and I can see why. I'm only on the first season but I'm absolutely loving it! It keeps you hooked and makes you want to watch every episode. I love series like that because you always want to see what happens next. I will say that there's a lot of graphic scenes and nudity, so it might not be a show to watch with little ones. It's a shame they don't have it on Netflix but I can't wait to catch up on all of the seasons!
Please excuse the messiness of the palette, I've had it for a while :)
Urban Decay Naked 2 Palette, £38.50
This is a staple in my collection that I use on a daily basis (almost)! I bought it back in the States and was a little nervous buying an expensive makeup product but it has been totally worth it. I try not to overdo my face with makeup and try to keep things looking simple, but I love putting on eye shadow to enhance the eyes. This palette has 12 eye shadows including browns, tans, and smoky colors that you can get a lot of looks out of. These shades are all very pigmented so you don't have to spend a lot of time building up the color. It includes three matte shadows, eight shimmer shadows and one glitter shadow and also includes a shadow and crease brush.



Simple Oil Balancing  Moisturiser, £4.27

I have been using this product after I wash my face and I love it. I have very sensitive and oily skin and this helps keep my skin feel clean and fresh afterwards. Using a good moisturiser is definitely key in  a good skin care regime.  The formula is not greasy at all when you put it on your face. It contains no artificial perfumes or colors. It has vitamin e and pro vitamin b5 which help to improve and soften the skin.


If you would like to see swatches or know more about these items, feel free to comment down below! Let me know if you like these as well or what your favorite products that your loving for this month are! Have a wonderful weekend!

1 comments:

  1. Game of Thrones is amazing! So happy to see you're enjoying it so far babe :) and the Barry M Gelly nail polishes are soo good aren't they? Lovely blog post :)

    With love, Alisha Valerie. xo

    Blog http://alishavalerie.blogspot.com | Twitter http://twitter.com/alishavalerie

    ReplyDelete